Hints of citrus accent this lush floral blend. A heart of Heirloom Peony is warmed with spicy dianthus and accented with fresh green foliage for an innocent bouquet. Rich base notes of orange flower and musk balance with vanilla for delicate sweetness.
- Top - Citrus
- Middle - Peony, Dianthus, Green
- Bottom - Orange Blossom, Musk, Vanilla
• Allow your candle to burn for at least 2-4 hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. Seriously. We mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust us. The fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the curtains on fire.